- Project: Language and Culture Promotion
- Cost: $4,500
- Application Deadline: February 1
Come spend your summer in SE Asia! Hundreds of languages and people groups make this nation one of the most diverse places on earth. Many parts of this country have very little access to God’s Word. Most don’t even have a single word of Scripture in their language. Be a part of bringing God’s message to this remote place. See below for an overview of this trip.
- Orientation: Begin your trip with 2-3 days of team building and preparation. Location TBA.
- Field Experience: Get a taste of anthropology and linguistics by gathering cultural data and learning and promoting local language. Work alongside other missionaries and help lay a foundation for Scripture engagement among a people group that has never been exposed to the Word of God.
- Debrief: The team will follow this experience with two days of rest, reflection and preparation for returning home.
If your heart longs to reach out to those who have never heard or you are wondering what it’s like to pioneer and work in a sensitive context, this trip is for you!
To apply, click HERE!